Home > Forums > Fetish (Fetishes and Other)

Slut wife wants guys who love feet fun

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Have a look at our profile and see what you think. She wants to meet guys who love nylon clad feet, heels and foot fun for nights of dirty touching, licking, sniffing, wanking and fucking. Hubby will join in as we both love feet fun...send us a mail guys.....cum on !!!!!

Re: Slut wife wants guys who love feet fun

have a massive footshoenylon etc fetish. never had the chance to get my hands on any though! Would be more than happy to come worship and fuck your feet and shoes img src="imagesadultemoticons001.gif"

i might be interested send me a message

many thanks

ct663img src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif"

Would love to meet up for some feet fetish action, have sent a message to your main profile on here, hope you get in touch as I would love to be wanked off by a woman in sexy heels and stockings, as well as licking your shoes and stockings, am willing to try or do most things and am not bothered about being filmed or having a partner join in, really hope you get in touch!!

Sounds just my sort of thing! I;m really into tarty women in heels and will do whatever you and your partner want to try! The only problem is that I can only do daytime which may not suit? If it doesn't sorry to have bothered you and good luck in your search, I'm certain you'll have plenty of responses!!

would love to meet up for some foot fun. love bare feet. always wanted to cum over a nice pair of smelly feet. will send pic if u need one. look forward to hearing from u. ray

Hi,
Never done the whole foot thing but been considering as I love hosiery, boots, etc. Love your profile and looks like we're not too far from one another. Please drop me a line and lets see if we can't sort something out?

S.

Hi Guys,
Can see by your profile, you have plenty of friends to play with but, I'd really like to explore the foot and leg scene and do so with experienced people who know what it's all about. Give me a shout if you get the time please?
S. xx

Thanks for the reply....send us a mail to our profile and lets sort some spunky foot fun out.....hopefully soon....speak soon