Home > Forums > Parties (The Social Scene)

LOOKING FOR TWO MORE MALES FOR A PARTY

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 17.01.2017 Date END: 17.01.2017 Please read carefully. We are looking for up to two more males for a party in late Feb (there will be us and three other friends present). But we want to meet you first. Plan is to meet Tue 17th Jan at a hotel near Fareham, Hants. Feb meeting will be in SurreySouth London. You MUST be able to make both.Single males. age 45 - 60 (only males in this bracket considered). You must be considerate, polite, straight and 'normal'. If your profile is full of cock pics and bragging about you being hung like a horse that can go all night - we will simply delete.
Private messages please, do not leave a message on this meet profile. We will need face pics and email addresses before we meet and we will respond with ours.
If we find you, we will meet both of you on the 17th. Love x

LOOKING FOR TWO MORE MALES FOR A PARTY

Hi how are you ?Would like to join you, please check my profile and if you liked msg me more info.Xxx

Party "More Male"

This sounds amazing and would love to join. I will leave details on your profile page.

RE:LOOKING FOR TWO MORE MALES FOR A PARTY

Sounds like fun. I'd be delighted to join you xx

Well said guys. I hope you find some appropriate participants for this night. Good Luck

Hiyah would love to attend

Hiyah please consider me, I am new to all this thanks P

love to join your party

Would love to attend. Pm me if I'm one of the lucky ones. X

Hi

Hi there I'd love to be considered.. I'll pm you now x

I would love to cum, but can't get time off, maybe next time

I would love to cum, but can't get time off, maybe next time

Would love to attend !
let me know and will send you my email add

RE:RE:LOOKING FOR TWO MORE MALES FOR A PARTY

Really nice of you to organize such an event. Even though I can't attend I want to congratulate and encourage you for doing it. Love X

Hi, sounds like a great meet and not far for me to travel..Take a look at my profile and if you're interested please message me. If not I hope you have a brilliant night and maybe next time .x

Hi, sounds like a great meet and not far for me to travel..Take a look at my profile and if you're interested please message me. If not I hope you have a brilliant night and maybe next time .x

Event cancelled

Event cancelled