Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

Just some advise

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Just thought I give some advise to the single lads when meeting a couple. We have been there a couple of times ad its really bothered me. Last weekend we meet a chap for a drink and we said if we get on and click we might take it further. Well we met at a local pub and he seemed nice and friendly enough, looked like his picture so everything should have been fine apart from the fact that he chatted to the male all night and kind of ignored the female . Dont know if he thought if he impresses the male his chances would be better to get an invite back to play. Needless to say he was send on his way and won be invited back. So guys please takenote its the female you are trying to impress as she decides if you get o play or not. Dont make the same mistake as this poor lad.

Re: Just some advise

Guten tag blueeyes...wie gehts?
Just to balance this one up a little there is an excellent post under Swinging Etiquette "how do you feel about a married man swinging alone?". Its on page 2 by echobabe and basically shows the other end of the spectrum when a single guy meets a couple and totally ignores the male.
There are two extremes here and its a question of hitting the ball straight down the middle i suppose. Flatter and be attentive to the female but at the same time show some consideration to the male.
There is some sound advice on the forum and it should make things go smoothly for everyone.
img src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif"