Home > Forums > The Lounge (General Chat)

SAS

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

The SAS had a selection and after all of the security checks, interviews, and tests were done there were three recruits left, two men and its first woman.
For the final test, the SAS instructor took one of the men to a large metal door and handed him a gun. "We must know that you will follow your instructions, no matter what the circumstances. Inside this room, you will find your wife sitting in a chair. Kill her with a double tap to the head!"
The man said, "You can't be serious. I could never shoot my wife." The instructor said, "Failed! RTU!."
The second man was given the same instructions. He took the pistol and went into the room. All was quiet for about five minutes. Then the man came out with tears in his eyes. "I tried, but I can't kill my wife." The instructor said, "Failed!."
Finally, it was the woman's turn. She was given the same instructions, to kill her husband. She took the gun and went into the room. Shots were heard. 10 in total. Then they heard screaming and a series of dull thuds. After a few minutes, all was quiet. The door opened slowly and there stood the woman. She wiped the blood from her hands and said, "You didn't tell me the gun was loaded with blanks. I had to beat the fucker to death with the chair."
img src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif"