Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

Realonly's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Friday, 25 November 2016; Saturday, 26 November 2016 Visiting Chennai this week end any couples or females to meet , only serious takers . Add or IM here

Hi ! You may address me as Sidharth ! As my handle name 'Lusty Sidh' ideally suggests, I am a slave to Lust ! Professionally I do travel a lot and hence I am Lusty Vagabond.
For Me LUST forms a much bigger picture of which Sex is merely a part of. So I am not here entirely for the usual JING BANG ! As I do manage it with quite ease. I am here for the like minded females, couples, groups who are wild with their thought process, bold in initiatives and love to experiment.
At times I am happy knowing her wildest fantasies whilst sipping scotch and feeling her wetness on my tongue Hope you all got the gist !
Sometimes, I do play as a couple with Nancy: Nature's answer to Ranbir! Definitely a Cougar but gifted forever like a 18 year old, you know for the obvious ??. Quite the exotic kinds, sophistcated but Wild. And yes just Loves eating Bananas ?? . 
Planning something WILD..COUNT US IN !

Event cancelled

Event cancelled

Event cancelled

Event cancelled