Home > Forums > Bukkake (Fetishes and Other)

bukakke girl looking for guys westmidlands

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

tess here i havent played the bukakke girl for over 2 years would like to be covered by maybe 10 or so guys who have already formed a group idealy in the blackcountry or near by any ideas ? img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Re: bukakke girl looking for guys westmidlands

hi im interested..im in birmingham...let me know if interested

horny guy we cant send you a pm img src="imagesadultemoticons012.gif"

Hi, I have a group of friends in Milton Keynes. If you want to be used and abused by a bunch of bodybuilders get in touch

do get in touch i am ready and willing!!!! I travel to midlands 4 times a week so dont let the distance put you off

willing to cum and join inimg src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons017.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons003.gif"

im from wolves would love to help you with you quest ..
let me know when and where
daz xxx

hi we are a group of guys who meet regulaly for bukkake sessions with spunk loving females,
we are very genuine and require full face and full body pics of you if you want to meet

hi, im from west bromwich, west midlands.. totally genuine, straight male looking for no strings regular xxx fun. can travel accomodate. email me no timewasters..if you do reply, then we could get exchanging pics numbers...

hope to hearfrom you soon..

vee x

couple near cannock,if u cud organise a few of ur mates and sumware to go,my wife wud luv it,hope to hear,free today by the way