Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

BRITISH FASHION WEEK

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Surely the Models demostrated there at are NOT what Women REALLY seek to look like!

If so heaven help us, they all looked so unwell!
Yours sincerely

Re: BRITISH FASHION WEEK

Theory:
The majority of fashion designers are homosexual. I use the example of Versace. He had a penchant for young men around the 18 - early 20's mark.
Many other designers are rumoured to be of this persuasion but not sure if i can 'out' them cos i can't afford to be taken to court and fleeced.
So, these 'other' designers like young men.
In my mind it would seem sensible to assume that when these chaps design clothes, they do so with the objects of their desire in mind, in a nutshell, they design their effeminate clothes to fit young men. They cant however have young male models mincing up and down the catwalk in a frock so they pick the next best thing ... a female model that has no shape. No boobs, no hips etc etc.
If anyone spanks the monkey to fashion.tv at the sight of waif-like, heroin chic models just bear in mind ... the designer is imagining its a 20 year old bloke.
I've probably spoilt a few good wanks for some people but hey... its just a theoryimg src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif"