Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

hotcouple016's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Saturday, 24 September 2016; Sunday, 25 September 2016; Monday, 26 September 2016; Tuesday, 27 September 2016; Wednesday, 28 September 2016; Thursday, 29 September 2016; Friday, 30 September 2016 We r in Bangalore looking full swap n disc fun...real n handsome couple inbox with contact....cheers

Hi

Single Well educated Business man here!!! Get in touch as I am interested. You can go through my profile, I have a couple of reviews....

Hi

Please check my profile n interested please ping me Will provide the contact details

RE:hotcouple016's Quick Meet

Request u to go through my profile nd inbox me if interested.

Hi bro. I satish from Bangalore. I am genuine guy. U can check my profile also. All pics r real. 10000 % secrecy assured. I like to fuck ur wife infront of u with ur permission. I am young, physically fit and healthy. My cock is huge. Really interested in meeting with ur couple. Plz give me a chance bro

RE:RE:hotcouple01****'s Quick Meet

Hi satish. We could introduce our wives. And then take it forward. Let the friendship grow between then first. What say you?img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

Hii, Please visit my profile, all the pics are genuine, i am looking for secret erotic fun, and i know what i am doing and i respect others also, because it's fun we are looking for, would love to be in compny of like - minded persons... if interested let me know... Thank you for your time.. and wish you have loads of fun in the pub city,,, blr :D

We are couples

Plz check my profile