Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

manasis687's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Friday, 30 September 2016; Sunday, 2 October 2016 Looking forward to meet two experienced and well built guys who can help me with finally having my first mfm adventure!

Hello

Please chaeck your PM and reply we two frds can be there for MFM fun

hello babes

Hello dear I m looking for fun with you I'm 27y good looking boyI can give u best satisfaction I have good size hard dic with good pumping stamina 30min without break 0. 95. 5. 9 41. 0786 my calling number wan fk u from morning to till next day morning If interested pls msg me will discuss plan I can traveling to u

O don't take any charges for it so contact of u r interested

RE:manasis687's Quick Meet

Event dates: Friday, 30 September 2016; Sunday, 2 October 2016 Looking forward to meet two experienced and well built guys who can help me with finally having my first mfm adventure!

am glad to join

img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

manasis687's Quick Meet

I am Single male ,working in Bangalore looking for NSA fun with some one !! Want to fulfill my Kinky fantasies once ...

Can i get a change to massage your body with seductive form,squeeze you nipple,play with your boob, then more slowly and gently to meet you lovely pussy.

img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif"

Hey Mansi. This is Satish. I am from koramangala Bangalore. I am genuine guy. U can check my profile also. All pics r real. 10000 % secrecy assured. I like to fucu u and make ur dream of mfm true. I am young, physically fit and healthy. My cock is huge. Really interested in meeting with u. Plz give me a chance

Interested!

Would love to be able to help you with your MFM fantasy! Message me to find out more ;)

Lets catch up?

Hey Manasi

Great profile....would love to hook up if you feel the same....rest assured we can turn the heat on ;)

Ashwin

V r two guys 6 feet batchelor business men

Please go through my profile and let me know if interested