Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

abhidlover's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Monday, 5 September 2016; Tuesday, 6 September 2016; Wednesday, 7 September 2016; Thursday, 8 September 2016; Friday, 9 September 2016 Abhi, singly will be at Kol from 5 to 9sep .Any couple interested in threesome n want to explore their unexplored desire are welcum.Ensure NSA.

RE:abhidlover's Quick Meet

Swingers of Kolkata are well renowened. Strange no response .

With Sad heart

It's really strange n surprising when a single male , although a married couple approaches couples having interest in threesome, the response is very pathetic. Either they are insecure or just added threesome to their profile. No point in looking at the profile agian n again if u people are not into it. The prime motto of all the members in the site is very much secrecy n it is respected. Why people describe Threesome as their interest when actually they are not into it. It's all TRUST GUY'S. No personal feelings against anyone, just shared the experience of the single married male wanting to meet couples with threesome likings. Bye

Sharing my Wifeys comment.

Comment of my wife after the response from the people " Bongs phattoos,no guts and courage, coincide among themselves " Sorry to express her views but she wanted it.

RE:Sharing my Wifeys comment.

If you are really a cpl and so honest about it why didn't u do cam verification while u were at hometown and than go to kolkata, its just shows ur desperation and people know whose request to honour and whose not to.

Have fun, do what you like and stop cursing others as you too would be taking the same approach most of the time. I absolutely don't have anything to do with ur post but being from kolkata i was forced to respond.

Regards,

Manoj