Home > Forums > (UK) South West (Instant Action)

calling Bi or Gay guy

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I think i may be bi, so i would like to meet someone to help me find out. I get turn on watching mm or mmf sex, i watch it wishing it was me sucking a nice cock but i have to settle for a wank.

So is there and nice guys out there that would let me suck there cocks and maybe more.

Or if you are a couple that wants a guy to join in with MMF session with the guy getting it off too

Send me a message PLEASE

Re: calling Bi or Gay guy

Hi shyguy,

I'm Bi and have been all my life. I love oral (give and take) so if you want to expand your experience, let me know we can O each other.

I'm free most wednesdays and thursdays during the day, and any evening is fine.

K

Let me know if you are free one evening or maybe a couple of us could all get together????

hi im new to this as well,would love to try bi sex,get in touch!

Hi,

I would also be up to meeting, im 19yrs old and looking for a coock to play with.

Ximg src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

sounds good to me, lets meet up so i can play with your cock too

Count me in too. I am bi, and very horny for cock!

if you are intrested then mail me (
:)

Hi,
I am David in Gloucester, recently seperated and catching up on missed times..... I have enjoyed a couple of bi experiences before, once with a single guy who just kept sucking me hard and making me cum, and once with a couple where we all shared each other, including me & her sucking his cock... mmmm
I am definitely bi but still new to this sort of thing like you....
Would love to chat some time
David

Hi, liked the sound of your mssge, I am in Gloster if you like the sound of meeting up some time.....
Cheers
David