Home > Forums > Newbie (General Chat)

hi all new people from some new people

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

hi to you we are new to this site right we are a couple living in essex looking for the company of a sexy lady so i can play and james can watch img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Re: hi all new people from some new people

hi lisa n james new to this myself, we also are couple and same as james peter would enjoy watching [i am eleanor ] have you been to any swingers hotels or clubs yet we havent wondered how you rated them. sorry no photos yet.img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif"

Hi Lisa and James... Just 'dipping my toes' back in after a long while out of the scene. Would be great to chat more ... I am an attractive, slim female just moved back to Essex and looking for like minded people to play with. PrincessinHH x x

Hi we to are new to this have spoken to a few people.
finding it hard to find any bi ladies in SE who are interested in joining a couple

Ian & Sally

hi im a new member on here,but i do have some valuable info for you.another new member called `epona` who i have to say i have had some pleasure with in the past,maybe interested in you.so go send her a email,see what she says....ps say you know me imkinky06 [malcolm].good luck!!

Hi Lisa and James... Just 'dipping my toes' back in after a long while out of the scene. Would be great to chat more ... I am an attractive, slim female just moved back to Essex and looking for like minded people to play with. PrincessinHH x x

who wouldn't want to play with you????????????

It's a pleasure to meet you Lisa and James. We also newbies to the sight, finally broke out of our shells. You should check out our profile and let us know if my better half is sexy enough for you. James must have some super selfcontrol, because I don't think that I could just watch two sexy women and not join in the fun.img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"