Home > Forums > (UK) South West (Instant Action)

Dogging in Devon

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

my girlfriend and i are into dogging but have been unable to find a gud location, does anyone know how to get to the resevoir in chudleigh as that is suppose to be good but we have been unable to find it

Re: Dogging in Devon

would love to help but can not find it myself, do you know of any other locations in that area, best wishes Buddy01

would love to help but can not find it myself, do you know of any other locations in that area, best wishes Buddy01

Haldon hill on a frisat nite is a good venue, myself and my fuck buddy use it on a regular basis. Would be willing to meet up and show you the location.

Si

I hear Devils Point Car park is good in Plymouth
I am a hot trannie and love the idea of dogging
I alos love to watch str8 couples at it

Hi Bigdave

Can probably help you find the reservior when I'm next back, if you haven't already found it.

I'm usually in Exeter the last week of each month, so if you and your lady, or any of the other readers here, are likely to be out and about, then please let me know when and where.
Also Dave, suggest you move about site wise, maybe even pick your own spot, and let people know where your're gonna be through these web -sites. Some of the better known sites now get some real idiots after pub kick-out time.

Dheers Cizz