Home > Forums > Newbie (General Chat)

Hello All - My Intro

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

As some of you may have read from my Profile, I am Totally new to The Swinging Scene.

I had been in a relationship for 15 years, and decided I would be faithful during that time. Disaster struck last year (a V. Long Story!), and as a consequence I've not had a sexual relationship for about 54 weeks (except with 'Hanna & her 5 Sisters ~ although sometimes I think even they are going off me!! img src="imagesadultemoticons025.gif" ). I have a pretty good sense of Humour ~ sometimes Sarcastic!

Prior to that I had a very active and somewhat experimental Sex life ~ I have a very High Sex Drive, something my 'Ex' could not keep up with. I AM looking to resurrecting that.

I like to think I am quite a considerate sexual partner (I ALWAYS say Thank Youimg src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif" !!!). I am VERY broad minded, although TOTALLY straight (sorry Guys! ~ sort of tried it, didn't get like it!).

I haven't exactly 'Swung' before, however I have been involved in a few 3 somes in the past ~ both FFM & MMF. I AM interested in experiencing the Swinging Scene, and therefore am open to offers.
I do not attend any ClubsSocials ~ I wouldn't have a clue as to where any are??? YET!

I'll try ANY Food & Drink at least once (similar to my sexual preferences!), because I believe you cannot say you do not like something until you've tried it!?!?!

Spicy Food is my favourite, and I do like a nice Red Aussie (Wine!).

As I've said, I'll try, and have tried, almost anything once ~ but my favourite Turn-ons are img src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif" : Women in Uniforms (particularly 1940's50's); Fine Lingerie ~ Stockings and Silk; Fem-Fem action, esp Kissing!

I live on the Sunny South Coast near Portsmouth, but am open to travelling around for Fun times ~ I can also accomodate.

I am VERY discreet, and Genuine in my pursuit of giving & receiving Pleasure img src="imagesadultemoticons006.gif" . I am also sometime too honest for my own good!!! And, I also believe in "If you don't ask, you don't get"!!!

For those whom are quite experienced in these circles, any advice would be welcome! I'd like to meet up with Local Swingers (Fem's &or Couples) if possible, even if I can't join in!

I am NOT looking for another conventional relationship (on the rebound!), but am looking to fulfill my sexual desires with like minded people, and not have to do the buying drinks thing and getting 'blown out' at the end of the evening, rather than 'blown'!!!

If you're still awake by now ~ Thanks for reading ~ Happy Hunting to You ALL,

&, Please, Will anybody be my Friend? img src="imagesadultemoticons009.gif"

Blue Moon '60 img src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif"