Home > Forums > (UK) East Midlands (Instant Action)

25 year old couple in Nottingham

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Any attractive and friendly couples want to meet soon?

D and J

Re: 25 year old couple in Nottingham

Hello.. im a little older than you to but i have a bi partner too and we would Love to join you both..

Love to meet with another bi cpl.. like us.... im 42 BBW ans hubby is 38 slim

Hi D & J

Very genuine, friendly, slim Male 34 here just outside of Northants. Would love to chat if you sometime so feel free to email.

Cheers
Jay

Re: 25 year old couple in Nottingham -REPLY

Hi,

Hello I am Steph. NOT 25 a bit older but VERY attractive.
I am new to this site. JUST.
I also live in Nottingham
Perhaps you could introduce me to the swinging scene?
I have many fantasies I need to fullfill.

Steph

24 year old Bi guy in Nottingham, feel free to say hi :)

Re: contact in nottingham

hiya steph 1961,
just noticed your image whilst browsing and was awestruck.Although I dont live in Nottingham I would certainly be willing to travel if it meant having a fling with somebody as sexy as you look.
My name is Hugo and I live in Edgbaston,Birmingham.I am a professional male aged 30 ,very slim and toned and would love to have a discreet affair.Would you be interested???
If so please contact me .
I await with eager anticipation

A little behind everyone else but looking to get into the scene a little older but very intrested, we don't live to far from you. both possible bi. May hear from you soon.img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

hi my sircumstances have changed my wife is now a little interested in the swinging sceen so we are now a sexy asian couple iam 32 she is 28 5"3 ish medium to small builds.

we are new to this sceen have no prior swinging experience. would like to meeet people for a few quiet drinks and if the vibe is right get to know each other alot better.

we are free 231006 night and 241006 night if you are interested send me a mail. xXXXXXXXXXXXxxxx

yes..see profile for pix...new to this..