Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

samnishi's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Thursday, 24 March 2016; Friday, 25 March 2016; Saturday, 26 March 2016; Sunday, 27 March 2016; Monday, 28 March 2016; Tuesday, 29 March 2016; Wednesday, 30 March 2016; Thursday, 31 March 2016; Friday, 1 April 2016 Looking caring, honest, good looking, young, decent BF for my wife. Has to play full Boyfriend roll. Sex creatures stay away. passionate is must.

Looking a Boy friend for my wife.

As a husband, I am looking a caring, honest, good looking, young, decent Boy friend for my Wife. This is not just about sex. He should be play the full roll of bf and should take care of her in every way. If you think this offer made you interesting please drop a message with your detailswhy you like thisand background of you and see the possibility. Unfortunately only one position is available. This is something a different fantasy than normal swap or share. So we will be more careful during the selection.
On your reply please explain why you like to be a boy friend for someone else wife. We will do the first judgement based on your reply. If we are satisfy about your reply we will contact back you. Passionate is must. If you are looking this for sex please dont reply.

Looking a Boy friend for my wife.

As a husband, I am looking a caring, honest, good looking, young, decent Boy friend for my Wife. This is not just about sex. He should be play the full roll of bf and should take care of her in every way. If you think this offer made you interesting please drop a message with your detailswhy you like thisand background of you and see the possibility. Unfortunately only one position is available. This is something a different fantasy than normal swap or share. So we will be more careful during the selection.
On your reply please explain why you like to be a boy friend for someone else wife. We will do the first judgement based on your reply. If we are satisfy about your reply we will contact back you. Passionate is must. If you are looking this for sex please dont reply.

Maried couple also welcome.

If you are married and you want to have a someone else wife as your girlfriend and you like to same thing happen vise versa we like to invite you guys also. While You becoming a my wife BF i can become your wife BF. This will be a real hot fantasy and whoever the couple love to try this please contact us.

Welcome kandy

We like meet kandy

really honest and decent guy here

i'm really like to be a very family guy who cam bring joy and happiness to you both,, take care of your wife when needed as a real boy friend .. i'm a married guy but do it very secretly and confidentially.

inbox me

RE:Looking a Boy friend for my wife.

hey I am a well established single guy and will make ur wife feel like a queen. Pls let me be part of this and I guarantee u guys will not regret it. PM me so I could share contact info. tc

RE:samnishi's Quick Meet

Hi I'm a 29 years old single and fit guy from Colombo suburb area. I red your event description and think I would be suitable enough. I believe my balanced personality is a good match when it comes to taking good care of ladies and keeping them happy. Please have a look at my profile and let me know if you are interested. Right now I'm at the office,will let you know more about myself later today. I'm a very trustworthy guy hope you guys too are trustworthy and genuine

Regards

Like to join u for fun come on chat now pleaseimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

If u want it will b a great way

Hi am clean respectable educated genuine hygienic decent gentleman like to be wife's boy friendimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif"

Hey can I try be your wife bf.

so read my profile and inbox me

mmmmmmmm

Fuck ui guys-....a fake message

HI GUYS......I M RANOIDU FROM BORELLA....AND I M COOL FUN LOVING GUY.....LIKE TO MEET YOU GUYS AND HAVE GOOD FUN.....

RE:RE:Looking a Boy friend for my wife.

Like to be boyfriend to your wife am clean respectable educated genuine hygienic decent gentleman

Sure

Fuckbuddy works for me

i am male 35y. from weligama

hi

try me out. inbox for details

I like to be her boyfriend. I think you guyz are good understandable cupl.

I am a young Man

Focused solely on pleasuring women
I have studied the art of human anatomy and Sex from Europe

I have moved back to Sri Lanka to pursue higher studies in the field of marketing

I can keep your woman happy and can care for her

I am very open about what I want

And I want to make a mature woman orgasm repeatedly throughout the day.

Drop me a personal messagw if you're interested