Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

cpl4funvdcpl's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Sunday, 27 March 2016 Hi, Visiting Jaipur on 29th March. Looking for single Guys, Cpls and Bi woman who can travel to Jaipur. If interested please message with pics.

RE:cpl4funvdcpl's Quick Meet

im genuinely interested in uh,
but the problem m facing is im not being able to upload any photo, as m new here.
message back to me
and ill send uh my further details

I am come and meet

Hi, Thanks for visiting my profile. lets connect and explore for meeting I am staying in South Delhi. I love travel alot. I am fine with both long term or NSA relationship. Wanna proceed with me.
I can travel to Jaipur and love to host

hello... how are you doing?? myself rahul here 27 years old... let's meet on your jaipur visit..

I am img src="imagesadultemoticons007.gif"

I am admin certified so real!

I can travel out to Jaipur, I am 25 yr old single from Vadodara, pics are on my profile

Hi, Thanks for visiting my profile. lets connect and explore for meeting I am staying in South Delhi. I love travel alot. I am fine with both long term or NSA relationship. Wanna proceed with me.
I can travel to Jaipur and love to host

hello

plz checkout my profile, I will be at Jaipur on 29th and 30th If u like plz revert

Hi! would you be there till 31 night? I will be in the city by that evening. Also, where would you be heading afterwards...by any chance to Delhi?!