Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

onlygenuinecpls's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Friday, 11 March 2016; Saturday, 12 March 2016 Wanna enjoy our holiday with others who know how to give and receive pleasure

i am intrested

would u like to have fun with a 19 years boy virgin fair and smart i am humble belong to good family am doing enggering from reputed college if u r intrested let me know

RE:i am intrested

share more pics first

we should get private then

pics you will get give number or mail id i will send you good onesimg src="imagesadultemoticons013.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

RE:onlygenuinecpls's Quick Meet

this is niel want to meet u

hello

u couple interested in me?? Myself 24yrs young energetic handsome guy from odisha. I can be at ur place if u ask me for having fun

Hello

HI this is ashu, tll ,handsm n experience,
I have been in 3sum and this lifestyle for quite some time now, met some stunningly beutiful cpls and have given real plesures to wives, in front of hubby, or both the hubby and me to the ladies..
Understand how to behave and provide maximum pleasure to the friends wife, who enjoy three some with male friends. most importantly. most of us on this site are for fun & pleasure seeking but with respect. I respect the privacy, the couples view and thought. Highly educated and sensible. If you like we can meet..Im residing near to PURI and can travel if you like.

Regards,