Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

manasis's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Saturday, 5 March 2016; Sunday, 6 March 2016; Monday, 7 March 2016; Tuesday, 8 March 2016; Wednesday, 9 March 2016; Thursday, 10 March 2016; Friday, 11 March 2016; Saturday, 12 March 2016; Sunday, 13 March 2016 Hi guys,I joined this site to try new experiences&what better way than meeting new guys!Sensible men who can hold a decent conversations plz!

RE:manasis's Quick Meet

Hi I'm first..i can understand Kannada.
I'm jaison 34 married unsatisfied.
Near hosur.
I'm doing business.plz consider my request

RE:manasis

I would like to meet you. And I am flexible and act depending upon your requirement.

HI

Sent u mail hope to get ur reply meet place will be taj west end blue bar ?

hello vimal from bengalore basically from kerala could you share venu details I would like to attend this event

Hi

Manasis,
I know u have blocked me for unknown reasons...
Its up to u to decide on whom u wanna have fun with... Let me know if u change ur mind to unblock me...
We can have loads of fun together...
Cheers...

RE:HI

HI... Is this event on?...

intimacy comes later, not looking to jump into your pants, i am good at holding conversations and getting to know you, I am not a desperate pushy guy, i don't post my genitals!!!

i noticed a lot of guys flocking your post, just another happy go lucky guy not overly suave or debonair, hoping to meet a human being who has a bit of humor and human in her!!!

cheers

Interested

Hi manages would love to meet hv look at my and reward back to if u feeling I would spice up ur event memorable

Love to meet up babe, please inbox da details

Where the hell is this meet.. manasi is just pulling a fast one on all us singles.. dude

hi manasi,i m interested.....let me know if you are too.thx

img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

re:

if u like my profile..ping me .. we can have a chat

RE:re:

hyy

hi

hi

intrested

kindly pm the details if u interested

Hi....hw can we start or meet lady?

hummm good choice

Contact me

Hi

hold a decent conversation

i think even holding it at the right place is equally important... don't ya think Baby?

Hi there... I would love to attend... But would love to know more about you first.... And your interests and expectations....img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif"

Manasi.. have you met anyone yet?

RE:RE:re:

Hiiiii madam