Home > Forums > Socials & Events (The Social Scene)

Swingers Social in Spain 5th March

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 05.03.2016 Date END: 06.03.2016 Our next swingers social night is on Saturday 5th March 2016 in Rojales.

This social is open to everyone, Couples, single ladies and single men.

Everyone is welcome, whatever your fantasy or kink. Swingers, fetishists, doggers, voyeurs, Kinksters. You can be straight, bi, gay or unsure.

See you on Saturday.

Jo & David

RE:Swingers Social in Spain 5th March

damn lol keep missing your socials every time ..... get there on the 9th, anymore on in march?

RE:Swingers Social in Spain 5th March

Same as Harleyguy,not been able to make one of these socials due to working away, three weeks work and two weeks off so away for a large part of the time. Any chance you can have your April meet on April 16th as I am working away until mid March and have about three days free before have family members out here until Sat 16th. If you don't ask you don't get. Would eally like to meet more of the people off this site. Thanks

Dates

We have a schedule to run the socials on the first Saturday of each month. We keep to the schedule as it allows our guests and the bars to plan in advance.

RE:Dates

Hi david, thanks for that, i had not copped it was first weekend of the month lol.... will make sure i book flights to work next time lol. by the way, its great you go to the trouble of organising them, well done.

RE:Dates

Dirtydavid, thanks for the update, will try and plan my work around this fact.