Home > Forums > Looking for Meets Now (CD / Trans)

Is being a slut wrong?

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Since I got divorced and became a TV, I've approached life as that girl we mostly would like.

I've met quite a few guys, done parties, been picked up on a street corner, visited guys in hotels.... and I just love it.

Is this wrong?

Be interested in your thoughts....

Tracey x

RE:Is being a slut wrong?

I don't think it need be just so long as your behaviour is safe for yourself and whoever you might be liaising with. I think to be wantonly sexual can be a fantastically exciting proposition for both yourself and whoever is getting the benefit of your advances and I can just imagine how excited I'd be if I was on the receiving end of a direct advance from a creature as gorgeous as yourself. So before I start wittering on too much, play dirty, stay safe.img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif"

RE:RE:Is being a slut wrong?

Thanks ??

It's a real buzz being a TV as I am the woman selecting the guy ??

I have, just once been in a club and invited a guy back to my place. That was a great feeling, being in the black cab, leading him to my flat etc...

Otherwise, I meet guys online and invite them if I like them ??

Tracey x

RE:RE:RE:Is being a slut wrong?

Tracey, having re-read my reply it was a bit patronising but it wasn't meant to be. Rather it was really how I'd like or actually expect any meet to be., always safety first but that shouldn't deflect from the exhilarating excitement of a sexy liaison. Look I'm obviously preaching to the converted so until we meet (I wish) have all the slutty fun you like and enjoy it.

RE:RE:RE:RE:Is being a slut wrong?

When would you like to meet.....

Slut

Only if she is a slut without her masters permission

RE:Slut

Yes....

Come be my slut

??