Home > Forums > (UK) South East (Instant Action)

Pay to watch?

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Voyeur would like to watch a couple in action. Touching not essential. Happy to meet first for a no strings chat. Happy to book hotel if you want to take it futher. Ideally the lady is not above size 14. Email if interested and i will tell you more

Re: Pay to watch?

hi we are interested, no need to pay and can join in if you want. where abouts are you

Hello,

thank you for yor reply. I am near Croydon, but happy to meet near you or half way. Can you tell me what days and time of days suit you? Assuming you would still like to meet. I am happy to makd an evening of it with a social meeting first and no strings. Perhaps you would just like to meet first anyway to see what i am like.
I am happy to take it from here

Steve

Hi

I would love to come & watch sometime! I am very new to all this, a little nervous & haven't actually don anything yet! This seems like a great place to start. I live 15mins drive from Crawley. If you are at all interested please let me know. I think it could be great!

Another would-be voyeur here, so if the offer of watching is a serious one then I'd love to take you up on it.

Based in Lewes so not too far to travel.

Look forward to hearing from you,

Cheers.