Home > Forums > The Lounge (General Chat)

Mouse in the jungle

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

A mouse was skipping through the jungle undergrowth and heard a low deep moaning noise and sobs. He headed for the sound and found a huge elephant laying on the floor crying.
"whats up jumbo?" asked the little fella
"I've got a thorn in me foot and its too small to get hold of with me trunk. Its kept me awake for 2 weeks and i'm so tired and its in so much pain"
The mouse looked at it and said "with my razor like little teeth i could get that out no bother"
The elephant was ecstatic and promised the mouse she would give him anything if he got the thorn out. The mouse got the thorn and then stood in front of the elephant and said "ok.....a favour for a favour......i wanna shag the big saggy grey ass off you"
The elephant laughed at the tiny little hard on the mouse was now waving about and said "ok....how do you want me?"
"Up against the tree momma" said the mouse
The elephant leant back against the tree and the mouse climbed on board and in no time his arse was a blur. he was hammering away and the elephant tried to stifle her laughter. As the mouse picked up the tempo the tree the elephant leant against began to shake.
still laughing the elephant began to move in time with the mouse until a coconut fell and smacked jumbo on the head causing her to scream out "Aaaaaaarrrrrggggggghhhhhhh"
the mouse shouted "Yeah! take it all bitch!"