Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

Cplagra2's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Sunday, 31 January 2016; Monday, 1 February 2016; Tuesday, 2 February 2016; Wednesday, 3 February 2016; Thursday, 4 February 2016; Friday, 5 February 2016; Saturday, 6 February 2016; Sunday, 7 February 2016; Monday, 8 February 2016; Tuesday, 9 February 2016; Wednesday, 10 February 2016; Thursday, 11 February 2016; Friday, 12 February 2016; Saturday, 13 February 2016; Sunday, 14 February 2016 We Wil b in ghaziabad in 7 to 17 Feb.Looking for female or cpl for fun .srsp only no swap

RE:Cplagra2's Quick Meet

hey, I was wondering if you guys would like to add a single male to the mix, I am from delhi and 19 yr old, checkout my profile I am sure you will like it ...

We can have a great time. If singles are permitted it will be a great fun. Inbox me if interested.

hi

We can come can u send detail of place and more

Quick meet at agra

Hi guyz let me know if u r willing to include male in the fun. Have a look at my profile and I'm sure it wl definitely add loads of pleasure in the fun.

Do u have place?

Body Massager

It will be pleasure if you include me bcz i am good in everything..what your fantasy i can do..i dont want to show off myself here..you can check my profile and if interested then leave me a reply then i will give you all of my sercices..

Body Massager

It will be pleasure if you include me bcz i am good in everything..what your fantasy i can do..i dont want to show off myself here..you can check my profile and if interested then leave me a reply then i will give you all of my sercices..

We can meet on 13 or 14 feb..

msg in private

we are couples based in delhi,this sunday evening we can join,if u r serious msg in pvt. so that we can proceed by talking to each other as couples