Home > Forums > The Lounge (General Chat)

old folks home

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

A young man's only relative was his elderly father who was in his 70's. He had found it more and more difficult to look after himself since his son moved out and so the youngster booked him into an old folks home nearer to where he lived and worked. the old fella protested but agreed to at least have a look so the son booked him in for the weekend and promised to see his Dad every night.
Saturday night he visited and asked his Dad how it went. His Dad said "Son.....i woke this morning with an erection a cat couldn't climb for the first time in 20 years. I was worried about my heart so i rang for the nurse and a lovely swedish agency girl came in and saw what i had and gave me the best blow job ever! i wanna stay here son.....i love it!"
The son was amazed at the old boy's change of heart and agreed to see him the next night.
He asked the old boy how his day was and his dad started to cry.
"Son.......i went for a bath and slipped and couldn't get up so i rang for the nurse.....only this time it was an agency man from russia and he saw me floundering on all fours and got on his knees behind me a buggered me senseless......i hate it here and i wanna go home!"
the young man turned to his Dad and reminded him about the swedish nurse the night before and said "Dad..........you gotta take the rough with the smooth"
His Dad replied " Son.......i get a boner once every 20 years! i fuckin fall over twice a day!"img src="imagesadultemoticons021.gif"