Home > Forums > Parties (The Social Scene)

Spanish Swingers Party - English y Espaol spoken

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi

We are having a party on January 29th at our house in Spain.

Couples and single ladies from any country are welcome to attend, as long as they speak some Spanish or English.

We have 9 couples confirmed, 2 couples flying in from the UK. Flights are cheap right now from Ryan air, bmi and sleazyjet to Valencia, Murcia or Alicante.

If you want to make a long weekend you are welcome to fly out Friday and go home Sunday or Monday. We will find a bed for you somewhere.

No single guys this month, we will have a couples and singles party again in Feb.

Get in touch for more details

Jo y David

Re: Spanish Swingers Party - English y Espaol spoken

we are a couple i am 37straight and she is 28bi.both british asians and very good looking.i tried to access the address but your website is down i think.we live in malaga but would like to attend if youcan arrange accomodation. please call me with full details.
thanks
rizwan

Re: Spanish Swingers Party - English y Espaol spoken

Hi Zafar, DD is having some problems with his e-mail at the moment, if you want some more info on the party drop us an e-mail with your phone no. and Iain will give you a call.

Sally & Iain

Spanish Swingers Party - English y Espaol spoken

Next party is this Saturday - 26th May 2007, followed by parties on June 30th and July 28th.

Send an email to our profile for links to party website.