Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

Saarafiroz's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Thursday, 12 November 2015; Friday, 13 November 2015; Saturday, 14 November 2015; Sunday, 15 November 2015; Monday, 16 November 2015; Tuesday, 17 November 2015; Wednesday, 18 November 2015 We have place in mumbai town. ..contact Below 20 yrs boy (only bisexual ) .............young couple. .....

Hii

Hii guys! I am a 24 yr old good looking , bi curious guy from Pune! Into both dicks as well as pussies!

Hello

Like the ad and woukd like to hook up. Staying in bandra.

Hi

Loved your profile - have a glance of my profile...You may choose to contact....!! img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Hi

Loved your profile - have a glance of my profile...You may choose to contact....!! img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

RE:Saarafiroz's Quick Meet

hello guys! i a ma bit above your demand, 24 yr old, but i am Bi and i can provide fun to you! if interested then tell me

RE:RE:Saarafiroz's Quick Meet

i can send you my full pics give me your mail id, i respect and expect privacy

i am 24 yr old in baroda, visit mumbai in weekends! can we talk? i am an engineer! educated enough to respect you and your relation plus provide privacy

RE:RE:Saarafiroz's Quick Meet

i am Bi too!

24 year old.
Staying in malad. Ping me for pics.

Hi I would love to join you both. I am bisexual and ready to experiment anything. Kinky stuff and all :)

hello

I am experienced bi male from surat. I am into BDSM,3sum and all type of fun. Le us try to chat and see if we can connect. Pics will be shared upon request

Event cancelled

Event cancelled