Home > Forums > Clubs & Venues (The Social Scene)

Small. Delect Couples only party

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 12.11.2015 Date END: 12.11.2015 We are hosting a small amount, select couples only party at our hotel in Ortigas. We like to keep it to 4-5 select couples. It is a full swap party with no pressure.
No money, photos, single guys, drugs or bar girls allowed. contact us.

RE:Small. Delect Couples only party

I wish this event was not restricted to couples only as I would be in Manila at the same time. U guys seem cool and It would be lovely to meet you guys. Anyways maybe next time if I have a gf??

hi hello
are there any meet ups before the party?
how do we go about it?

Party

We will be there from 1125 to 124. Love to meet up when we are there. Let us know if can do another party for us to join in. img src="imagesadultemoticons001.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Interested couple here. How do we get in touch?

we are interested.

We are interested how we get in touch?

RE:RE:Small. Delect Couples only party

interested. How do we get in touch?

Hehe I dont have any partner can I come in ?

party

kindly pm the details plz

Small. Delect Couples only party

i will join ;-) ;-) details plssss, i would prefer a meet-up before the party date.

RE:party Frim13th

Hi Guys,
The party is on Fri 13th at our hotelmin Ortigas, near SM.it is only for select couples. We like you to join.
Nimi & Shan

RE:RE:party Frim13th

Let's exchange no if you include us for the party?

Clean couple here

Hi.. We are interested to join your party.. Discreet couple here married for 3 years... Caucasian male filipina female.. We would like to try something new.. Its gonna be our first time if ever.. Hope you can choose us to join u guys.. :)

Clean couple here

Hi.. We are interested to join your party.. Discreet couple here married for 3 years... Caucasian male filipina female.. We would like to try something new.. Its gonna be our first time if ever.. Hope you can choose us to join u guys.. :)

Clean couple here

Were interested :) first timers here but would love to explore this whole new world of naughtiness and sexcitement!!!

Details plsss...interested cpl here newbie.thanks

img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Couples party on Fri 13th @ hotel in Ortigas

Hi Guys,
We are having a small select couples only party on Fri 13th at a hotel in Ortigas near SM.
If you like to cum please send us your mobile number but SPELL IT OUT.
Nimi & Shan.

Concerning the party.

Hi there. I sent an email with my numbers on it. Let us know the details of the party if we are in. Thank you and take care.

RE:Clean couple here

In

hi

hi