Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

Naughty weekend away...

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 10.09.2015 Date END: 14.09.2015 We will be taking a short break in Brighton on the dates mentioned. If you are local or in the area during any of the days we are there, please get in touch if you like our profile and match what we are interested in. Would like to chat first and if all agreeable we could arrange a night of fun and shenanigans. Looking forward to hearing from you.x

Laundspecer

Hi i would like to meet you I'm local base if you interested please pm me.Hope we can arrange some days od your visit. Xxx

hi

hi might be able to make it. I have a female and a male playmate, who would come with me. message me and see what happens x

hey

wish i was over there i am here in jamaica

Naughty weekend...

Local ...yes...
Shenanigans..... Any other weekend occupation ?
I'm in !

Sexy shenanigans

Hi louandspencer, hope you are well,? I'm not far from Brighton , sounds like fun , if your interested in me joining you drop by and say hi :) ximg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

wend fun

Hope you have a lovely weekend x

Naughty week end

I am local and would love to attend please message me.

RE:Naughty weekend away...

I consider myself to be a normal divorced male professional who just wants some fun. I live in a flat in Camberley, SW London.
I am not as fussy as half the profiles on here I’m afraid with their specific NASA requirements [personal preferences etc., life’s too short], ages, types, sizes and we can only meet on a Blue Moon. Lol I do not understand these couples who say ‘we will find single men if we need them’. I have never met one in the open that comes up to you and says ‘Hey, we need you!’?lol
I like all the normal things and nothing too kinky. I love oral and doggy too. I like watching, participating and I have a decent camera but it’s not the b-all and end-all.
Most ladies feel I tick their boxes not boasting or anything!
I like to socially meet initially and see if we are compatible.
Safe sex is a must for me - if all agree later then maybe more.
How can I satisfy you? I like intimate relaxed sex where consensual feeling is built up gradually of what each other likes. I find this leads to more pleasurable sex. I would find out what turns you on and then I would be too.
I hope this starts to show you that I’m like you.
Tell me ONE kinky thing you feel you have done and ONE thing you have never done but would like to try.
I can travel or accommodate and I prefer to make my mind up about people face-to-face. Opinions on here are made on ‘profiles’, age etc., and ‘photos’. I find this quite a surface approach to judging people before you have even met them!

So, if you feel the same way as me, get in touch

Some ladies ask what body type I like. Well. I like firm breasts, pert, or big not bothered by that. The personality link is more important to me than the extra dimensions of the human body by one inch or two!

I want to surprise you, I want to keep you guessing and above all respect you.

An honest message,

Best wishes,

Burnyx

RE:Naughty weekend away...

love too...

Event cancelled

Event cancelled