Home > Forums > Parties (The Social Scene)

party 13th Leics

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

SATURDAY 13th MAY PARTYCLUB PARTY SIX HILLS HOTEL ON MAIN A46

THIS IS THE BEST VENUE THAT I HAVE BEEN OFFERIED TODATE

We have been asked to organize a party by the mangerment of the Six Hills hotel for Saturday 13th May which is on the main A46 between Nottingham and Leicester (other towns around it are Melton Mowbary, Oakham, Loughborough, Nuneaton, Coventry, Birmingham, Buton on Trent, Derby, Newark). The mangerment would like to make this a monthly party, turning into a partyclub membership, if it goes well this time. They would like to see around 30 plus couples to start with.

The hotel as 30 bedrooms (at this moment) all en-suite, car parking for 200 cars, 2 functionconfernce rooms, (1 holding about 400 plus people, the other about 200). we will be using the small one this time. It as its own entrance, so you don't have to go into the hotel itself. It as a dance floor with a disco, a bar, lots of seating, etc. I have sent you 9 pics of the outside and inside of the hotel, so you can see what its like.

The whole hotel will be CLOSED apart from us. We will have 4 rooms as play rooms, the other can be booked by anyone wanting to stop the night. The normal cost of a room is £60 but you can book one for £30 including continental breakfast in the morning. You will have to let me know if you want to book a room as you will need to ring Sam the manger with a password to book at that price, or if you need any more details about the hotel. The mangerment and door staff will be on hand on the night to show you around.

Sorry but this is not a FREE party. The cost will be £20 a couple, single female get in FREE, but this includes a large FREE buffel, not a finger dip.

Dress code will be gents smartcasual, (no trainers please). Ladies come in what you feel comfortable in, or as sexy as you dare.

Everyone is WELCOME to come be you new or old to swinging. You don't have to swing if you don't want to on the night, just make friend, and contacts. No age limit, Only 2 rules NO MEANS NO and HAVE FUN

Again mail me if you have any questions or want pics of Venue !!

Matt xx

Re: party 13th Leics

img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif"

please send me more details would love to come as a couple and would love to stay for the night

thanks karen

Hi there

Speak to jim on the number below

If you want to contact me please e-mail us at or phonetext me on 0780 162 5895 the phone is on 247

Take care, and hope to hear and see you soon

He will email you all the details

Matt xx

Just curious if single men are welcome?