Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

1972cj1's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Wednesday, 6 May 2015 Looking for a well endowed male up to the age of 55 to come to my house and fuck me while hubby is at work

RE:1972cj1's Quick Meet

Happy to help out
Nick

Just say where img src="imagesadultemoticons010.gif"

Happy to satisfy you. I'm free all day wed. Contact me wt details and I'll be there.

quick meet

I would love to oblige. img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

we gonna ring him so he can listen

meeting

Tell me where and i will be there. img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

Sensual meet

Chilled champagne instead of coffee and sensual time x

Hi. I'm interested in this. Look at my profile and hopefully you will get back to me. Thanks Martin

in Warwick also

Hey. Just say where u r and I will be in u within 10 mins. Looking at all the replies u r spoilt for choice or even spoilt for a gang bang. I just off Myton daor (backwards!!) img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

HI, I will service your pussy with my tongue with nothing expected in return.

any updates on meet

img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" I hooe I get to this tomorrow??

Event dates: Wednesday, 6 May 2015 Looking for a well endowed male up to the age of 55 to come to my house and fuck me while hubby is at work
w
Would you like my black cock in box me

Hi very happy to help satisfy you please check profile with or without ladies panties? ??

Hi very happy to help satisfy you please check profile with or without ladies panties? ?? Will you be wearing stockings and have a smooth cunt for me to finger and lick

Just want someone to lick my pussy for me

Ermm
Never been with a female before but would love for one to go down on me, men are more than welcome to go down on me too
Inbox me pics and ways of contacting of you