Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

marriedwomen43's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Tuesday, 21 April 2015; Wednesday, 22 April 2015 we have space in our home tonight any hot male or couple who can travel is wellcome

RE:marriedwomen43's Quick Meet

Hi mr and mrs, where's the location are you in the north?
Cheers
John

Hi guys, you look good together by the way.
Yes no problem travelling I'm just not sure where to yet, just a place close so I can work out my travelling time. Cheers

Hi guys, you look good together by the way.
Yes no problem travelling I'm just not sure where to yet, just a place close so I can work out my travelling time. Cheers

Hi

Will u like me to have safe fun let mr know then where to travel inchd .i will be waiting for img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif"

Hi guys may i know what is the venue detail and would both of u be available at home os only one person cam meet mee ..kindly let me know before evening so i can discuss the plans with you.....cheers .....

Yes I am come u home send u cont no

Event dates: Tuesday, 21 April 2015; Wednesday, 22 April 2015 we have space in our home tonight any hot male or couple who can travel is wellcome

hey...how to contact u guys?

a decent guy

Hi I'm from.chandigarh and can host u.in.ur place if u guys r interested png me.img src="imagesadultemoticons007.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons018.gif"