Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

sonal20****india's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: 22.03.2015, we are couple in dombivali seeking men between 19 to 27 if interested please mail us or give number.

If you want Assistance the ...

If you want Assistance then text me
I want you strange Saturday night I am free for you .
As you like .

I am for you...

Event dates: 22.03.2015, we are couple in dombivali seeking men between 19 to 27 if interested please mail us or give number.

add me
I well send you my picture.

hi

Hi darling couples This is smitha and rajan from Mumbai we are in age group of 28 and 29 Smitha is very fat she is 85 kg but very active in sex have boobs of 42 where you guys will love to play it And she is expert in BJ AND ALL TYPE OF SEX RAJAN IS SLIM AND ATHELETHIC BUT HAVE VERY GOOD Features and very good in sex but he likes to watch and wants to be cock Please share your number to proceed further

RE:sonal20****india

I'm interested msg me

RE:hi

Hi darling couples This is smitha and rajan from Mumbai we are in age group of 28**** Smitha is very fat she is 85 kg but very active in sex have boobs of 42 where you guys will love to play it And she is expert in BJ AND ALL TYPE OF SEX RAJAN IS SLIM AND ATHELETHIC BUT HAVE VERY GOOD Features and very good in sex but he likes to watch and wants to be cock Please share your number to proceed further

hey guys...

do check my profile. dont fit in ur age group. but if u feel interesting do wrrite back

swing

Any elder cpl in mumbai for swaping pls give msg.

Hi darling couples This is smitha and rajan from Mumbai we are in age group of 28 and 29 Smitha is very fat she is 85 kg but very active in sex have boobs of 42 where you guys will love to play it And she is expert in BJ AND ALL TYPE OF SEX RAJAN IS SLIM AND ATHELETHIC BUT HAVE VERY GOOD Features and very good in sex but he likes to watch and wants to be cock Please share your number to proceed further

RE:sonal20****india's Quick Meet

i am willing to join in. provided its discreet. if you do like me, inbox me for more details.

RE:RE:sonal20****india's Quick Meet

i am willing to join in. provided its discreet. if you do like me, inbox me for more details.
pls give any contact.

RE:sonal20****india's Quick Meet

i am interested