Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

trymee89's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Thursday, 19 February 2015 i know of a nice hotel room wanna take me?...xx

Hi

in surrey 16th at hotel

RE:trymee89's Quick Meet

Hi hun god would be the week i working nights would love to meet up another time if you want to xx let me know and hopefully we can arrang something xximg src="imagesadultemoticons019.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

hi

i would love a 121 with you, you look lovely in that red dress

Would love to take you x

God I would love to spend time with you, what a way to pop chloe meet cherry! Xxximg src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif"

Yes Please

Where's my personal invitation???? :-)

I want to be there so much. What's the details?! You are stunning. I have a handsome rock hard cock for you xxx

hi any dom men want to fuck my virgin arse or dom woman wearing strap on fuck me aswell please contact asap xxx

yes i would and would like to your naughty niece and put across your knee and spanked and sexy slutty dressing niece who goes out dressed like slut and flirts to get what she wants but always refuses to give any sex or hand and blow jobs and can be naughty pervy uncle who jumps in bed and tells me to keep secret and do anything uncle says and let uncle do what he wants and touch where he wants and teaches me a lesson not to pricktease by popping my anal cherry really deep and ramming hard and dont stop no matter if i beg cry scream instead put hand on mouth and pins me down so cant escape and get punished by uncle for being pricktease slutty dressing niece xxxx

hi looking for first time

check my profile for full details about me ladys and men xxxxxxplease help me any women in kent willing to teach me to do make up dress properly and measure me for right sizes and teach to talk ,walk and act female and give me make over to look as good as i can as woman and sometime go shopping together to help get right clothes and accompany to salon for waxing tanning make overs and doctors for hormoanes and cosemetic feminisation and sex change as im discreet for now in ashford kent and need to gain confidence in being woman outside and one way is to be more convincing as female i like dressing in sexy slutty lingerie and uniforms xxxxx