Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

Bobbydo1's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Saturday, 17 January 2015 Hotel booked in whitstable x looking for clean discreet male

whitstable meet

looking at around 8.30pm till ?? i will want to film and photograph (purely for personal use) the meet... the wife is a bit nervous still and wants to be made to relax and have fun..safe sex is a must and she doesnt do anal...
Loves being kissed properly and passionately and likes to be cuddled...still interested .?? xx

RE:Bobbydo1's Quick Meet

hey

id like to play ?

x

RE:RE:Bobbydo1's Quick Meet

we have replied to your mail x

i want to cum all over your wet teasty puzssy

U down

RE RE BOBBYDO1 S

Hi I would like to meet you email me if still lookingimg src="imagesadultemoticons007.gif"

Up for it

Hi I am matt would love to meet you guys and happy to travel let me know we can chat first too x

Bobbydos1 quick meet

Would love to join you but I'm working all weekend please let me know the next time you arrange sum fun ! :) x

whitstable meet sorted x

hi there ...sorry we have chosen our next meet xx thanks for all your messages etc x maybe next time xx

RE:Bobbydo1's Quick Meet

hi am free on the 17 would come and play if I mayimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

play

wewould likethat very mutch img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

last chance

this was all sorted and booked,but we have been let down at the last minute .... so looking for someone that can make it to whitstable tonight
please message us , please give contact details if possible x

RE:Meet

Hey do you think I might be the one to please her? Text me here on juozasmet****

sorry Joseph the Mrs is looking for someone a bit older xx

Bobbydo

Hi I sad you don't chosen me I will come 100%it's now likeliest to layt sorry. I will wait for yours next invitation xxx

Ree BOBBYDO1

Can you rebook for next Saturday

RE:Ree BOBBYDO1

Can you rebook for next Saturday

we wont be arranging another meet for a while sorry x

Re BOBBYDO1

Can you ad to yours friends maybe next time sorry but I can't help you tonight xxx