Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

OLD CHAT ROOMS STILL AVAILABLE

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

The new chat that has been introduced to the site today is only in testing phases and wont be the sole chat room for a long time until it has been tried and fully developed just to put people at rest! This new chat will eventually be a lot more reliable and mobile friendly to accommodate the increasing number of people viewing the site on their mobiles but it still has a long way to go development-wise.
We've brought it onto the site to test it with large amounts of people (as there's only so many siteadmins to test it simultaneously!) pick out bugs, areas for improvement and any other possibilities.

You don't have to use it if you don't want to, people often don't like change (look at Facebook and it's layout updates!) but change can be a good thing and this eventually will be once it's been fully refined.

You can still access the old version of the site by clicking the speech bubble in the header of the page and choosing 'Vintage Video Chat' or the 'Chat' link in the footer of your page. See the attached images for reference.

Chaz

RE:OLD CHAT ROOMS STILL AVAILABLE

When i click on the vintage video chat. It asking me to upgrade. And there is no Chat link in the footer.
Please do the necesary.
Thank you

help

How to add anyone to a private chat?? cz when i am clicking chat button on any profile, they are taking me to integrated chat option, and there profile is not opening

ref the change

I changed my wife....... so much better now..... happy ... xxxxx

RE:ref the change

I changed my wife....... so much better now..... happy ... xxxxx

Made me smile :)

new site

I have been a member for about 6 years. A vip member for about 5, I have been considering renewing but the new site certainly sucks. it is not friendly and it will reduce the number of people we can chat with.

I will not be renewing or upgrading. I am looking for a freindly site,

New Site

Sucks.

I work in the I.T. field and must say this is rubbish. Who the hell are your Software Programmers???
I think they have ripped you off plus all the members and
people that use this site.

Next time call me if you need any I.T. advice,

why not integrated old and new for a smooth change. now we run two chat rooms at the same time if we don't want to miss anybody?

pictogram couple in new chatroom

oh, by the way; why is it that in the new chatroom a pictogram of a couple is displayed as a pink male and a black female. gives the idea of a bi male but know for sur male is very straight? better change them around? pink female black male?

img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Tried to access it but just will not connect, never had trouble before. Circle just keeps going round and round then says can't connect to server, any ideas???

RE:RE:OLD CHAT ROOMS STILL AVAILABLE

why not integrated old and new for a smooth change. now we run two chat rooms at the same time if we don't want to miss anybody?

What new chat???

I can't even find any new chat on my home page.

cant access old chat room and if I click on vintage video chat room it is asking for upgrade the account. please help to access old chat rooms

Hate the new chat rooms.. Will be moving elsewhere

The new chat that has been introduced to the site today is only in testing phases and wont be the sole chat room for a long time until it has been tried and fully developed just to put people at rest! This new chat will eventually be a lot more reliable and mobile friendly to accommodate the increasing number of people viewing the site on their mobiles but it still has a long way to go development-wise.
We've brought it onto the site to test it with large amounts of people (as there's only so many siteadmins to test it simultaneously!) pick out bugs, areas for improvement and any other possibilities.

You don't have to use it if you don't want to, people often don't like change (look at Facebook and it's layout updates!) but change can be a good thing and this eventually will be once it's been fully refined.

You can still access the old version of the site by clicking the speech bubble in the header of the page and choosing 'Vintage Video Chat' or the 'Chat' link in the footer of your page. See the attached images for reference.

Chaz

RE:new site

Let me know if you find one plse as this new chat room is no where as good as the old one

New chatroom

it's always the same in life, you have something that's good, then some prick get's out of bed and has a brainwave. what the hell were you thinking? put things back as they were.

RE:new site

We tend to agree. This new look is awful - if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

New look

Just ventured back there - it is as awful as we remember from our first visit.

It is so long winded to use - and I'm very pleased to see that just 18 people are using it, compared to 44 in the one that works.

New chat

When using on a mobile, you have to continually scroll down to input text and refresh when someone messages back. Very frustrating and at this stage not an improvement

how we start old chat room , new chat room we r not confertable

Chat Rooms are Window Pane

I like this chat room

Swingers wanted

Anybody in Tenerife want a Christmas swing????img src="imagesadultemoticons019.gif"

Chaz

the old room better to chat and it was great chat room to go in

RE:RE:RE:OLD CHAT ROOMS STILL AVAILABLE

i really don't like the new format!

xxx

Hi any horny fems wana play x

New chat rooms....

New chat rooms....bah humbug!!!!! Hate them, VERY difficult to use and now can't get ontointo the old ones grrrrrrrr

old chatroom

I think we should go back to the old chatroom
img src="imagesadultemoticons017.gif"

grrrr

why i can't used the new chat room .. the old one is so much better than this...

RE:RE:RE:RE:OLD CHAT ROOMS STILL AVAILABLE

i love uimg src="imagesadultemoticons020.gif"

Hiii

hi

hi all
the new chat dont work?

RE:New chat rooms....

I can't send in the chat box of the new chatrooms lol . bad .

New Chat room

Dont like the new format at all....i need to find the old version ...and fast....

Its too basic Old Chat Rooms Best.

The new chat room is less challenging, as your not bombarded with new potentials arriving and old one leaving,...Its gone back to the Janet and John book style, and we are a healthy intelligent bunch..not quite ready for kindergarten...nor senility.
Bring back the old I say !

I totally agree xx

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:OLD CHAT ROOMS STILL AVAILABLE

I totally agree xx

Bring back the old style chat rooms more user friendly and easier to see people you know.
Old maintenance mantra "if it ain't broke don't bloody touch it" xx

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:OLD CHAT ROOMS STILL AVAILABLE

I totally agree xx

Bring back the old style chat rooms more user friendly and easier to see people you know.
Old maintenance mantra "if it ain't broke don't bloody touch it" xx

RE:pictogram couple in new chatroom

img src="imagesadultemoticons022.gif"

old chat rooms by far better

old-new chat rooms

old chat roomes are by far better than the new ones. i would like to have the old ones again on my site

Keep on testing you are going into the right direction

At last you saw the light and introduced a chat system that is not Flash based (and mobile friendly).
The main problem now, is that you have two completely separate chats. If you want to have a smooth transition you will have to integrate the two, otherwise the adoption rate of te new chat will be abysmal.

old chat rooms

cannot get onto old chat rooms as from 3pm 29th December am vip member cannot get cotact with friends have you a fault

old chat room

where is the link to the old chat room, cant find it. Thanxxx

RE:old chat room

top of the page on the right of the messages icon. Its a little thougt balloon.
xx

RE:grrrr

Hi

old chat room

where is my old chat now

Any girl from kuala lumpur malaysia

Hi.. I am interested in female only..preferred age is 20-30. Let's meet up and have some fun :)

want malay girl for phone sex

:)

meets

img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons013.gif"

RE:meets

Nice

new chat room

the new chatroom is not working for me and we cannot chat with anyone
img src="imagesadultemoticons023.gif"

RE:RE:grrrr

img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

meet up

any girls from Manchester or nearby towns for meet up in next three days can travel, accommodate or hotel booking thanks

secret meeting today?

Perhaps the greatest soccer field next to...
What do you think?

same room wine and weed

couples interested in same room sex or possible soft swap..pm us...

RE:same room wine and weed

love to please let me know

Looking for slim pretty girllady

Check me out babes! Let's have fun! img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

RE:secret meeting today?

where I am so horny

love them girls

any girl from phillipines. batangas city here

Filipina girls here?

Hello I am from pasay.

New chat rooms

Dont like the new chat rooms, feels clunky and at least several steps back in development - I cant find any way of broadcasting webcam either.

Old chat rooms were just fine as they were, if you wanted to improve on them might i suggest more emote icons ? Thats about all i can think of as they were perfect otherwise.

Much Love xx

RE:RE:same room wine and weed

Hi

message me. I am a 20 year old student looking for a filipina girl :)

hey sexy. pm me :)

what?

RE:New chat rooms

sexy

hi

very fine