Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

marilyntv4's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Wednesday, 19 November 2014 I will be in the Bristol Hotel on wed 19th after AJ's party with Janice, we're looking to meet up for a night out and some hot sexy fun in our room.

Hi just lov you two

Will love to meet up with you two stunning gurls as I missed out on the last one due to work, up for fun will lov to be both your dirty little bitch img src="imagesadultemoticons005.gif"

RE:marilyntv4's Quick Meet

Event dates: Wednesday, 19 November 2014 I will be in the Bristol Hotel on wed 19th after AJ's party with Janice, we're looking to meet up for a night out and some hot sexy fun in our room.

hotel is Bristol Ibis city ctr

Eager

I am a pussy lover and would love to lick ur pussy until u r fully satisfied

RE:Eager

That's brilliant, we are cat lovers too! You are welcome to come over and give our cat Sylvester a damn good licking!!!

RE:RE:marilyntv4's Quick Meet

I know the hotel, up for some fun and sexy games img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif"

i m new to this and would like to know if it is all right to attend you get together you look fantastic in your photo's

bigbo7 xxximg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Would luv to attend

Hi we met in Swansea Travel Lodge. Would luv to meet up again for some fun. Wish I could be there on the 19th but can't. Have a great one...! Let me know when your down in Swansea again. I'm hoping it will be before X-mas.....xxx

can i come lol x

Hi

img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

Can't meet in Bristol

But how about another time?