Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

Perfect breasts....

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

OK guys (and gals) what do you think the perfect breast are... Do you like boob jobs? how big and how perky... Best description gets a snog.

Like many girls I dont like my boobs I think they are too small, often wonder about implants, but what does everyone think?

Re: Perfect breasts....

Natural Boobs are best. I am small breasted and like you have always thought should I or not, but then I met my partner who says that they are perfect and anything that is more than a handful or mouthful is a waste.....I agree unless they are shared...lol

At the end of what everyone says it boils down to you, do it for you and no one else if it makes you feel more confident and better about yourself then it can't be a bad thing..

Hope this helps and you make the right decision for you. Good Luck

J

I agree with much of what 2becum3soon (both of them) say, the obvious exception being that I haven't considered having implants.

My personal preference is for A- or B-cups, perky, though it's nothing to worry about if they've dropped a little. Apart from the reasons 2becum3soon already mentioned, it's nice to know for sure where to find them if you fancy a feel, a kiss or a suckle while you eyes are closed. Having to go in search of the object of your desire can spoil the mood slightly and be a little embarrassing. Sure, implants are easily found too, but I'll get to that.

Having said that, while conscious thought means I prefer smaller breasts, I've recently discovered that evolution means I also have a place for larger breasts too. I can't see the appeal that extreme size seems to have for a lot of men, but a plump (opposed to flat) pair of C-cups or larger swinging or bouncing around sparks a primaeval satisfaction that the woman in question could adequately feed a healthy child. Plus it's nice to get my dick between them on occasion.

Now implants. I'm not keen on them. I was going to say why but I decided discretion is the better part of valour, so I'll leave it at that. Then again, my opinion's based on when I'm able to tell. Who knows if I've ever been unable to tell? On the upside, small implants (absolutely nothing to A- or B-cup) at least look natural and surely boost confidence. I acknowledge other reasons for having implants, but won't go into them.

I think everyone should be happy with what they have, but if you can't then be sure you'll be happy with what you want. In the long run, I can't help thinking a pretty face and a nice smile can make all the difference, and anything else that looks or feels good is just a bonus. However, I don't think many - if any - of us are here for the long run.

Is anyone else of the opinion I've thought too much about this? Do I get a snog?

Hi kelligirl,
I've just got to say sorry for not responding to youre e-mail March 2nd, I could not respond because you have got your mail filter set to Premium members only , if you set it to Standard and Premium I could respond to youy e-mail.
Thanks for sending the mail anyway, I'm new to this and as far as the breast thing goes, keep them as they are, a man should only be paying attention to your nipples, not the size of your breast's.

I don't think you can judge breasts separately from the rest of the body and so "perfect" depends on what the rest of the body is like. There's nothing wrong with small breasts on the right person. Similarly large breasts look good on some people too.

Hi there keli
well i personally am abit weird where brest size is as i suppose most men are. when u have a short lady big boobs to me just dont look right and a really tall women with no boobs is pritty much the same. keli it is suprising how many men don't like boob jobs however most do. but as for size i suppose it depends on your size i have always favored things to be how they should be. i dated a women once with breast implants and to me the feeling just wasnt the same.
img src="imagesadultemoticons003.gif"

I prefer natural breasts, but i wouldnt mind implants, aslong as they aren't ridiculously big...

I prefer natural and I don't think size is that important either as long as you know how to enjoy yourself.
ps I tried to reply to your message but was unable to due to your mbox settings.

Someone I used to know had a wonderful pair of fried eggs and they were perfect to the T.
Seriously though, natural is best.

P.xx

Variety as they say...is the spice of life....and I think the one thing most people here have in common is an inclination for variety.....

so as far as I am concerned it don't matter what the boobs are like, only who they belong to.

img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

I dont really care...as long as you can suck'em! img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

OK guys (and gals) what do you think the perfect breast are... Do you like boob jobs? how big and how perky... Best description gets a snog.

Like many girls I dont like my boobs I think they are too small, often wonder about implants, but what does everyone think?

Don't do it, it's a myth that most men like big breasts, I think if a Mori Poll was done on it, you'd find most like them natural, and you'll never get a problem with leaks, and you can fly on Concorde if it ever flies again.
Anyway I only know a few men who carry on about large breasts, and
on analysis they seem like got the Oedipus Complex.

I suppose i am out of luck as i am a natural 40ff.

Kim xxx

img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif"

You don't look like you are out of luck judging from the pics on your profile

natural is better i have known women with implants that ended up hating them but would love to see yours if ok

there is nothing wrong with your breasts,nuf saidimg src="imagesadultemoticons001.gif"

I'm gonna add my two pennies cos I feel like I've got something to contribute img src="imagesadultemoticons001.gif"

A friend of mine had tiny breasts for years and was really unhappy 'cos she is really slim and pretty and wanted to get into modelling. plus her confidence was low.
She's recently had them enlarged and to be honest I dont think they're that nice.. mainly cos they look fake! but she swears she feels better about her self.

I myself am pretty spoilt when it comes to breasts 'cos a lot of my gf's have had big breasts (current gf has 34dd but I think they're bigger than that - like E's?)

I have no preference in size (although I'm more an ass man than a tits man) but I can honestly say all that big breasts do .. is attract attention... So if ur wanting to be looked at... then get them done and get them out!

But like I've always said about breasts.... big or small, the best tits are the ones that like being played with!!

Good luck with your decision xx

For me brest size and shape have to compliment your natural curves, its all those beautiful lines that flow from the neck downwards are what really drive men wild keep it in proportion stay natural. unless it is undermining your confidence so much that you feel it is the only answer. Dont go massive tho and ruin your natural beauty xx

Nothing wrong with them Kim or you for that matter.
I don't really care how big or small they are.It's how we enjoy each others company thats important.
of course most blokes dream of making it with a big breasted woman but like i say, personality and having a good time works just as well.

Play safe all.

I think mine are pretty good ...what do you think ?

It's never gonna be answered cos its horses for courses. I have to agree with Roylepython to a certain degree though. It's not about the breasts really. It's about the person they are attached to and how they look on them. But also it's how that person actually feels about their breasts.
Some people unfortunately suffer from body dismorphia (jordan probably being the most famous along with alicia douvall, lolo ferrari etc) and will change the shape and size of their breasts and never be truly happy about them. It's not actually their breasts they are unhappy with but something far deeper in their psyche.
Most women are unhappy with some part of their body whether breasts, hips, bum......the list is endless. Most men are unhappy about a part of their body too....usually their penis or the absence of a six pack.
When we hear men talking about big boobs and cute bums etc and women talking about how big a bloke was and how he had a six pack it can strike the chord of insecurity in most of us. But being happy about yourself starts in being happy about what is inside and not what looks back from the mirror.
For the record i think my partner is absolutely perfect and the most beautiful person i have ever met. Alot of that is inside and how she is and how she feels about herself and also how she makes me feel.
My partner looks great with her boobs but would look ridiculous with Jordan's. In my opinion Jordan looks riduculous with her boobs and would look better dropping several sizes. Like i said..........horses for coursesimg src="imagesadultemoticons025.gif"

I agree with Donatello... I think.... hang on I fell to sleep halfway through his post ... let me read it again and I'll let ya know ... pmsl xxx

Real tits, fake tits,
they all taste the same

just so long as the lady is willing to use them to her advantage then all breasts are fine by me. For me movement of the breasts is really important so there definately are bad points to having implants. But then a confident girl can come across as an extremely sexy thing so........ god this debate's gonna go on forever

I agree with Donatello... I think.... hang on I fell to sleep halfway through his post ... let me read it again and I'll let ya know ... pmsl xxx

ok........i'll do another with smaller words in and type slower cos i know you cant read fast.... ;-) xx

pmsl...
awwww fanks Dona, u no my eggspertease dusn't lie in readin riteing or rithmetic ;-) lol
xXx

nice n pert i think oh n mjsouthwest very niceimg src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"