Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

rjan2014's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Monday, 10 November 2014; Tuesday, 11 November 2014; Thursday, 13 November 2014; Friday, 14 November 2014; Saturday, 15 November 2014; Sunday, 16 November 2014; Monday, 17 November 2014; Tuesday, 18 November 2014; Wednesday, 19 November 2014; Thursday, 20 November 2014; Friday, 21 November 2014; Saturday, 22 November 2014; Sunday, 23 November 2014 Been looking for a good time for several weeks, contact and lets make something happen! Oxford area.

RE:rjan2014's Quick Meet

Hi have you any more details for Monday 10th as I am very interested......

Meeting

I can meet on the 18th November please let me know where and when?

Bobimg src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

meets

able to meet at mine or yours 14th15th16th.. don't mind joining in with others ...

hello..14th or 15th if yous are free

hello

room for a cross dresser

event Tuesday 11 Nov

Please let me know where and what.time etc
Many thanks

hi.so sorry but cant read message.i am in chat all tonight and most nights if u would like to chat about a meet..have a nice eve

11th Nov meet

Hi I am a mature guy who can accom on the evening of the 11th if you wish to meet reply to this message I am in Banbury if that is close enough to you both. I love all sex fun and respect any boundaries hope to hear from you ?
Dave

RE:rjan2014

If I am unable to make this one,please advise in future.
I would want you both.

hi guys,

Im in the area this week, would you like to meet.?

am available Friday 14 th if your interested , mail me details

Meet

Hi, love to meet up with you guys. Can do Friday evenings, or this coming Sat. Please let me know time and place. I can accom as well.
Robin

I will

I am free and can meet u on 17th, 18 & 19th.......will not mind joining others as well..............

Friday 14th Nov

Hi just to say I am free on Friday if you would like a meet let me know where and when or I can accom drop me a line
Dave xx

Hi you sound fun , I would like to meet up with you.

hi guys i,m free all week evenings or tues daytime

hi guys I,m free all week in the evening and I,m free tues day time send me your contact details if interested. I,m 42 great body clean discreet and genuine and experienced in MFM scenarios. please see my guest book for comments

Room for a lady

I am staying single in The Grange hotel, is there any lady wanna join me tomorrow night, inbox me

group meet

Hi
What's happening. Are you playing?
If you are interested please get in touch.......

hi i'm in oxford

hi i'm Richard.Love to meet you guys as i'm local.Have pics on my profile.Please drop me a line

maybe?

Hey id like to meet up if your interested ?

Hello to you both, would love to join you both, let me know if you want me to join you both.

Sunday 23rd

Where & when are you meeting up?