Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

Louiseboob's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Sunday, 7 September 2014; Wednesday, 10 September 2014; Friday, 12 September 2014 Free tomorrow evening, after 7pm. Cannot accommodate, though.

RE:Louiseboob's Quick Meet

Hi are you free Wednesday during the day

I free on all those days ant at all times of the day img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

RE:RE:Louiseboob's Quick Meet

Sorry, too far to travel, with limited time.

RE:RE:Louiseboob's Quick Meet

No, I'm not, sorry.

lets catch up

RE:RE:RE:Louiseboob's Quick Meet

Hi Luoise, where are you looking to meet? If your into it, I could cum dressed for you. X.img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

sexy meet

Hi would love to meet but i dont drive if you would like to meet me in carmarthen then my cock will be all your for you to do as you wish x

I'm available , let me know more about where and venue to arranged

Hi,
Check me out, would love to meet up anytime this week
xx

Hi Louise, could meet wednesday or friday mornings if your interested? Reply on here. X.

Alanah

Might be able to. However, how do we arrange this, as posting here could lead to a party, don't you think?

RE:Alanah

If u look on here at 10am monday and aknowledge this, I can give my number. It'll only be up for a short time tho so be ready. X.img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif"

hi louise could meet up , how about hotel just outside cardiff, i will arrange if you confirm David

join

I would like to meet i could put number up aswell if wanted

RE:Alanah

Hi Louise, r u online? X.img src="imagesadultemoticons013.gif"

RE:RE:Alanah

Good Morning