Home > Forums > Parties (The Social Scene)

A rude birthday party in the midlands !!!

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

IT'S MY PARTY AND I'LL **** IF I WANT TO !!!
RUDIES BIRTHDAY BASH
SATURDAY ... MARCH 4th 2006

Yes it's that time of year again - and time for me to acknowledge the passing of the years (only briefly ... cos I really want to be 'Petra' Pan ... LOL) ... and I wanna have a 'really rude birfday party' to remember !!!

In the past my birthday has fallen on (or very near) the date of a Rude Revel (when we had them at the beginning of the month)... which was fine cos I simply combined the two and had a ready made party !!! This year my birthday falls bang in between the Revels ... which meant I was going to have to either have my party two weeks early or two weeks late ... which is never as much fun as having it on the day (or a day or two either side)!!! The other thing about having my birthday party at a Revel is that I always end up working my arse off ... at my own birthday party !!!

Anyway ... to cut a long story short I have been offered the use of Utopia for a special one off 'rude birthday bash' on Saturday 4th March so this year it is a proper birthday party with all my mates from the rude sisterhood to help things along !!!

If you are a genuine sexual adventurer and you drop me a line with a real email address I'll send you details !!!

Love n stuff
UKrudegirl
xxx

Re: A rude birthday party in the midlands !!!

Love the phrase sexul adventurer, that is me! would love to cum to your party if you are willing to take a chance on someone u dont know! will be fun...