Home > Forums > Clubs & Venues (The Social Scene)

Birmingham Xmas Social

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 13.12.2014 Date END: 14.12.2014 Get your glad rags on. The Xmas party of 2014.
Reflex Club on Broad St from 9pm till late, 13th December

Blackthrobbinator is the organiser

RE:Birmingham Xmas Social

Date start: 13.12.2014 Date END: 14.12.2014 Get your glad rags on. The Xmas party of 2014.Reflex Club on Broad St from 9pm till late, 13th DecemberBlackthrobbinator is the organiser

Its Ho hubba Ho XMAS party time saturday 13th december..where you can meet up with old friends new friends and make some new friends..Its a great weekend,where drinking,dancing & prancing amongst other things are the order or the dayimg src="imagesadultemoticons013.gif"

ps special thanks for sassy ms innocent [allegedly] for being a sport and helping out putting event on hereimg src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif"

RE:RE:Birmingham Xmas Social

count me in - will be there with my hubby.

Santa's Little Helper?

Ohhhh dresscode? Has to be Christmassy ;)

RE:Santa's Little Helper?

Well as per last year will be wearing santa dress lol
Come and join us, is a good laugh xx

RE:Santa's Little Helper?

Ohhhh dresscode? Has to be Christmassy ;)

You are now officially my ickle xmas helper ..and dress how ever xmasy likes ;)img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

RE:RE:Santa's Little Helper?

Ohhhh dresscode? Has to be Christmassy ;)You are now officially my ickle xmas helper ..and dress how ever xmasy likes ;)

I ain't letting them hang out if that's what you mean BT. You can do the honours ;-P

RE:RE:RE:Santa's Little Helper?

Ohhhh dresscode? Has to be Christmassy ;)You are now officially my ickle xmas helper ..and dress how ever xmasy likes ;)

I ain't letting them hang out if that's what you mean BT. You can do the honours ;-P

well looks like the nights gonna have some extra fizz n poppin goin on then..hangin out with you aint gonna be bad after all ..teehee ;)img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif"

Would you mind if I joined. ?

I havent been to broad street in some time but love it along time and what perfect excuse it would be to come meet new friends.

Fun Times across the Pond

Looks like shyuklady and I will attend . After all this rehab and recovery from hipthigh reconstructive surgery I will enjoy a little boogy and watching friends boogy too !! We will be back in England on 19 Sept. So all of my shyuklady's friends please take note . :-)

Home and Party !

We hope to see all our new friends that can attend !! xxx-ooo

RE:RE:Santa's Little Helper?

oh well didnt last did it .. yet another one bites tha dust img src="imagesadultemoticons025.gif"

RE:Birmingham Xmas Social

Hi,

Sounds quite exciting. Would love to attend and meet new friends.

Cheers,

Alain

Xmas Social

Sounds like a pretty good time to me. I love a good party and the chance to meet new people, count me in lol

Hotel

Are we all going to book the same hotel as last time?

RE:Hotel

Oh yes, mines already booked......mini bar, slippers, top floor........lol xx

Hotel

Hi,

Would you please let me know which hotel everybody has booked in as i am new to this event.

Many thanks,

Alain

RE:RE:RE:Santa's Little Helper?

Stop moaning - I only just found out I ain't got surprise visitors. Had it been a few days later I'd have been literally screwed! Now gimme that outfit back you've hogged it long enuff ;) img src="imagesadultemoticons022.gif"

RE:RE:RE:RE:Santa's Little Helper?

...you want it come and get it ;)img src="imagesadultemoticons015.gif"

RE:RE:Hotel

Care to share the hotel name

RE:RE:RE:Hotel

were you talking to me? lol x

hi

hi my self aatish khan 28 mumbai ..u?

hotel

Sorry Sassy, yes I was x

Hotels

A number of people are staying at the Premier Inn Brindly Place but it is now booked.
Local hotels can be found by searching hotels in broad street birmingham, Novotel, Jurys Inn are very close and literally within 5 mins walk of Reflex club
S x

RE:Hotels

Thanks sassy

There is also I brilliant little unique hotel called nite nite hotel just off broadstreet

RE:RE:Hotels

Thanks sassy

There is also I brilliant little unique hotel called nite nite hotel just off broadstreet

id avoid that one if i was you unless u like it cramped up with no windows also hardly an room to walk around..may just about be ok for singles its def a no go for couplesimg src="imagesadultemoticons026.gif"

RE:RE:Hotel

Can i come to your hotel room

Woo Hoo!

4 WEEKS TODAY!!!!!! WHOOP WHOOP XX

RE:Woo Hoo!

Anyone would think you were counting lol xx

Jurys Inn...

Still has rooms. Not cheap but at least you can use your credit card to guarantee the booking and pay cash on the day.

All sorted now ;) looking forward to it! img src="imagesadultemoticons006.gif"

RE:RE:Woo Hoo!

Anyone would think you were counting lol xx

Me do a countdown?? Never lol xx

Oh by the way 27 days to go!!!!!!!

RE:RE:RE:Hotels

Cheers for the heads up

RE:RE:RE:Woo Hoo!

not two glitterballs at a time again - and how many days? lol xxxx

attend

Can anyone attend this event ?

Where is the countdown???

3 weeks today! Not long now ;) xx

RE:Where is the countdown???

10 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RE:RE:Where is the countdown???

5 now!!! ;)

RE:RE:RE:Where is the countdown???

5 now!!! ;)

it sure is and hope yall set for saturday with hotels etc..spread the word in the rooms blogs etc ;)

RE:RE:RE:RE:Where is the countdown???

10 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!5 now!!! ;)it sure is and hope yall set for saturday with hotels etc..spread the word in the rooms blogs etc ;)

All sorted Santa. Hope your flu has buggered off!

Drinks

Are we all meeting up for a quick drink prior to going to Reflex like last time?

RE:Drinks

Wasn't there last time but would live o

Are we all meeting up for a quick drink prior to going to Reflex like last time?

Would be a nice idea......same pub as last time as close by....The Brasshouse :)

Have Fun!!!!

Hi Sassy, Sexybear, throb!
Hope you all have a great time on Saturday. Gutted I can't make this one as working! Maybe see you at the next one. R xxxx

RE:RE:Drinks

Are we all meeting up for a quick drink prior to going to Reflex like last time?Would be a nice idea......same pub as last time as close by....The Brasshouse :)

What time? Pls let me know :) xx

gutted

I hope you all have a fantastic time.

I will also be working and will not be able to lose my social gathering virginity.

I hope to meet you all at the next one.

RE:RE:RE:Drinks

The Brasshouse at around 7.30-8.00pm ?

RE:RE:Drinks

Hi SB, yes the brass hours sounds good how about 7.30!8ish? X

RE:RE:RE:RE:Drinks

The Brasshouse at around 7.30-8.00pm ?

yeahj its usually about that time we all have a few numbers b4 reflex ;)

Food

Anyone planning to eat before hand?

RE:Food

Yes please. What's on the menu? img src="imagesadultemoticons011.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons022.gif"

RE:Food

I will need food otherwise will be drunk way too early lol x
But not coast2coast...although their cocktails were great the food wasn't all that!

RE:RE:Food

Yes please. What's on the menu?

those frankfurters from the german marketimg src="imagesadultemoticons026.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons022.gif"

hey

Hey am I able to bring a female with me to this event ?

hey

hey

RE:hey

You can bring as many as you want xx

Gutted

Hope your all having a fab time would've loved to have made but unfortunately not!!
Maybe the next one I'll make a plan B!!