Home > Forums > Dogging (Fetishes and Other)

anyone know of any decent dogging places on the wirral

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

i am a hot horny female with a fuck buddy who would love to go somewhere quiet to fuck and be watched by people, anywhere in the wirralcheshire areas please. i would also love to give oral to a line up of horny cocks......so if your interested get back to me

Re: anyone know of any decent dogging places on the wirral

Don't know about dogging sites, but put me down for the line-up! I'll take last place, so your mouth is all lubricated...

hi there we are a cpl from chehsire we know of some great locations email us and maybe we can all go dogging together.

i know of a few, message me and i will tell you, put me down for the line up too if you will!! x x

i
am told there one in gayton bottom station road car park on front
love to watch you fuck

Yeah, down at the front at Gayton is good. Have seen some fun and games down there I can tell you. Watched some tasty young piece taking it up the arse there a few weeks ago - in the middle of the afternoon FFS! If it's quiet you can nip down the slipway out of sight and put on a great show. Of a night gets better, with action spilling out from the car onto the benches and over the railings!!! Top place day or night. Let me know when you are heading down there - would love to meet you :-)

Hi regular visitor to a few places on the Wirral, drop me a line and lets meet up