Home > Forums > Fetish (Fetishes and Other)

T.V. wants a sub sissy slave

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I'm looking for a sub sissy to dress and use as my sex slave,you will give o take a, pleasure my cock and ass as much as i wish,i get pleasure from dressing you as a frilly sissygirl, then humiliating and abusing you, if your sub and want to play get in touch, i hope to hear from you soon, age & looks are unimportant but the younger and prettier the better, it would help if your into being force dressed, bondage, and being used, my place. mail me for quick reply

Re: T.V. wants a sub sissy slave

i would be interested but you'd have to travel to me

i'd be more than happy to help you out, it sounds like an interesting night. ive never done anything like it before but the way udescribe it makes it sound great! i am young and like 2 dress up, force dress sounds exciting to. hope u'd be willing to chat more seriously about this in private! img src="imagesadultemoticons012.gif"

sounds great use me reply to my email box ill enclose my mobile number xxx

hi thks for replying i carnt send i direct reply as your gold member so we need to arrange a chat in the chat room then i can give you my mobile number if you want i will post it here love briony xxxxx plus im game to be used buy you and any others you might have lined up for me anything goes xxxx

Being forced to dress like a girl has been my fantasy since puberty. I would struggle and struggle mind you until I had to succumb to the inevitable and accept my duty as a good girl.
Not into pain but like the idea of restraints and gags etc stripping me of my control and making me truly naked

I would love to be your sissy slave!

i knoiw a submissive tv in london who will need and she's looking for this
her username is : charlyLondon

so good luck,she like when a man go straight to the subject and don't waste time .

I am certainly up fot it. You want what I am after (see my profile). Where are you as cannot access your profile.

hi i think i might be just what ur looking for, check out my profile,
i have a few sissy outfits, my fave a pink sissy party dress with big satin bown on, loads of sissy lingerie too

jenny x

hi i think i might be just what ur looking for, check out my profile,
i have a few sissy outfits, my fave a pink sissy party dress with big satin bown on, loads of sissy lingerie too

jenny x

i'am interested

email me

i would be please if you could help me out ...

sorry for the delay

i am interested you could dress me up and use and abuse me i am on

hi,i am very interested and will do all as you want master,if you want to dress me up and then use,abuse,tie me up and fuck me then i am your man,please reply

i want to use you please get in touch

i can see you along the next two weeks

contact me

id be very interested its been a fantasy of mine for a long time would love to be dressed as a school girl and spanked! please get in touch mistress

sub tv anal virgin

im discreet for now anal virgin sub tv looking to one day be post op ts and dress sexy slutty and want to be slave and totally dominated and cum over im in ashford kent looking for meets to do anything u want wearing what u want where u want and anytime day or nite with anyone u want as many times u want x

RE:T.V. wants a sub sissy slave

I would love to be yr sissy slut i will do anything u say u can take pics of me & film me. I can meet on sat 2nd Nov in daytime I really hope i can serve u please dress me up use me i love it

RE:RE:T.V. wants a sub sissy slave

I am the same, I need my balls stretched right up my arse with heavy rings , , my cock slapped and to be pissed on if i dont move quickly enough, total training and obedience by a cruel dom, mistress or tv with huge cock for me to be forced to gag on, Would love to perform with another similar slave for one mistress.

I wanna be your bitch xxximg src='imagesadultemoticons019.gif'

Hi,
I would like to take on this role. Please get in touch.

Alan x

Slave

Hi would love to pleasure you xx

Slave

Hi would love to pleasure you xx

all you want when you want how you want xx

tv wants a sub sissy slave

Would do anything for you and any of your friends ,I'm an extremely kinky sub slut!

i would love to be used

Hi, I would love to be your slave ,I'm very sub and extremely kinky anything goes,expert at deep throat and would love to be fucked and fisted on a regular basis. Would also love to be shared with other doms and rented out to kinky groups xx jenni

Would u let me do that to u

I will be your slave or anyone's