Home > Forums > Parties (The Social Scene)

Female play time

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 16.08.2014 Date END: 16.08.2014 I'm looking to get quite a few women together including myself as my mum n dad are away for a week so I have the whole house to myself so I'm looking to arrange a party and have fun x

RE:Female play time

You fancy having any guys attend this party? Sounds like a lot of fun...

Ok

Where is the house?

Ok

Where is the house?

Ok

Where is the house?

RE:Ok

The house is in hucknall Nottingham x

:-)

Let me know if it goes ahead babe, lots of horny women together, would be so much fun x
Need at least 4 x

cum to Alicante where my nudists B&B is look it up

RE:RE:Ok

I'm only 20 mins from hucknallimg src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

All female

If your actually real I will come x

RE:All female

Who?

RE:RE:Female play time

Hi Maggie I'm trying to arrange something with you to come over ASAP x

Shame .. I'm in essex .. Have fun xx

Meet

Moon pig sorry it's no guys just women only I'd like about 6-8 women so we can all have fun together just bring a bottle of wine or something ;-)

RE:Meet

I will bring plenty of wine

All female (damn)

Maybe next time, have fun!

Party

You had much FEMALE interest x why start time you thinking?? Or is it an all dayer ;-)

Party

You had much FEMALE interest x what start time you thinking?? Or is it an all dayer ;-)

RE:Party

Yes there's 3 women so far but I'm looking to have a couple more join aswell , we can start it earlier we have the use of the whole house and so have a big wet room aswell so we can all shower together aswell if you wanted I don't have meny toys aswell only my dildo so if anyone that's coming has any toys if you can bring them x

Update.

Hi Lucy, you had any private messages about this. Really interested but need to know if it will happen :-)

Update.

Hi Lucy, you had any private messages about this. Really interested but need to know if it will happen :-)

Why u not talking to me Hun x

RE:RE:Female play time

sounds like alot of fun img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

RE:RE:Party

Can I take the pics and vids lolimg src="imagesadultemoticons013.gif"

hi party

can join me and my wife?img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Profile has been deleted

Anybody really know this girl????

Beware

This is the young lady that has just scammed me out of £155, supposedly for train fares.

lovely

Hi there lovely couple. I would like to be part of this fun. If u would like me to join u guys i really love to doing this
i am a black man who really love white ladies i will be glad to join this group i want to be fucked with a white woman please i am so serious since my life since i was born i never lick or suck a white woman pussy i really need to test it hope i can meet up thanks