Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

Bellabamba's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Wednesday, 6 August 2014; Saturday, 9 August 2014; Sunday, 10 August 2014 Can't accom
Open to best offer lads
Like older men
Please send interesting message entailing what u want

RE:Bellabamba's Quick Meet

Hi I would love to meet you tell me where and what time I ll book the hotel xx

Hi I would love to meet you tell me where and what time I ll book the hotel xx

Shame you don't smoke, you could have helped with a smoking fetish fantasy, as everything else about you appears perfect.

Hi....I'm close to you......could pick you up and take you to hotel room !

Where I would caress your body as I slowly undress you.
When naked I would lick,suck and tease your nipples and breasts.......then work my way down to your pussy....licking it gently....parting your lips.....and probing you love hole.....then flick my tongue across your clit...sucking and nibbling on it too....then...

Let me know and we can find out what we both would like to do img src="imagesadultemoticons003.gif"
img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

meeting

where and when i will be there if you let me know for certain

Bobimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

Would use my 9inch cock and fuck you until your begging me
To stop and then take that anal virginity or yours ;)

meet up

Hi as a self confessed sissy, I would bring a new dimension to your life, I could be the girl you always wanted, with that little extra between my legs to compliment our little bedroom sexy fun !

We could do each othere make up, dress in silk and hose, and have mad sex together just you and me mmmm imagine the rainbow xxx Johnny3280

hi what u lookinf for? r u intrested to travel?

Hello would take you to hotel , and undress you slowly, nibbling your flesh as I go, then ties you to the bed and take you over and over again , in al the holes you will let me, then you can tie me to bed and have your wicked way, mmm, x

Sunday night

I would travel down pick you up and go to a hotel.. We have fun all night long.. I would get you onto the bed, rip off your panties and slowly start to lick and suck of your clit before tease and sliding a finger into your arse hole....img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif"

love sex

hi iam 69 is that to old ? love sex sex

hi there

Well the best I can offer is a quiet place outside to shag you won't regret it

Event cancelled

Event cancelled