Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

Meathsters's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Monday, 4 August 2014; Tuesday, 5 August 2014 Anyone up for fun from 22nd to 30th Torrevieja area,Hubby from Meathsters over on Business................

sexy night

you can come to my house anytime I lived in blue lagoon just outside san Miguel .you can stay over night if you like too so we can play some games and have some fun and some drinks I have not got any transport in spain john xximg src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

RE:sexy night

Thanx John I will be in Touch....

RE:RE:sexy night

img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

RE:sexy night

would you like to meet me and have some sexy fun at my place meet in a bar and if we like each another we can and have some fun in spain like black stocking and toys torrevieja areaimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

LIke what we see

Hi.
We would like to be included in your holiday!!
M and J xxx

hi

i would like to get to know you
looking forward to here from you
img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"

RE:LIke what we see

Ill be in touch in the next Week or So if you like xx

Re: We like what we see

Ok let us know.

RE:RE:LIke what we see

wish you live closeimg src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"